Monday, July 29, 2013

Update

Hey! Long time no posts. Eek. So I figure I should give an update and so that's what this is. I've been super busy and not at home and on vacation and all that sort of stuff, so I put blogging aside, but I'm ready to start posting again so don't worry. I read a number of books during my blogging-absence, including a marathon of four Sarah Dessen books (That Summer, What Happened to Goodbye, Just Listen, and then the one I'm currently reading, The Truth About Forever), The Help, and To Kill a Mockingbird. All were good, most were really, really good :)

Anyways... I'll be doing Top Ten Tuesday again, and since its the summer, I'll have posts from a library challenge that I'm doing!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!