Monday, July 29, 2013

Ready Player One - Movie Poster

Not too long along, in a land not so far away, I read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. Whoa. It was intense. So when one of the library challenges I'm participating in was to make a movie poster for a book, I knew what book I would do.
For those who have read the book, a few things to take note of: the pac-man ghosts at the top: there are six, to represent the sixers. There are three dots that the earth pac-man is about to eat, and those represent the three gates. In addition, there is a final dot partly shown, shaped like an egg. Obviously, if you've read the book you know what that is.

In case you can't make out what the quote says, it is "I created the Oasis because I never felt at home in the real world".

So ya. Tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!