Monday, April 08, 2013

The Scorpion Project

Hey!

I've got some exciting news :)
Starting now, there will be a new addition to my posts: The Scorpion Project!
You're probably wondering what that is. As you may or may not know, my blog originates as a school project called "Litspiration". This term, we are doing something different. Our whole grade is reading the book The House of the Scorpion.
Why should you care? Although I will not stop my current posts or change any of that, a new addition will be a minimum of 6 posts each highlighting a different element in relation to the book (setting, theme, characterization, real word connections, narrative structure, film study).
You can expect to see these posts within the next 4-5 weeks, so be prepared (following my blog would be a great option).

Now that I've told you all the information, I'll share my thoughts on this project! First of all, the biggest thing for me is that I'm happy to be back in the process of being able to use class time to add to my blog. I love reading, as you probably have figured out, and so novel studies are naturally good (novel = of course I like it). However, one thing I'm slightly hesitant about is the fact that the reading process is going to be slower than I usually read, and I won't be able to read at my own pace, and I'm not a huge fan of that idea, as I like being able to read what I want, when I want.

So! If I didn't ramble on enough, you can check out the homepage for the project here.

Be prepared for something amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!