The Top Ten Tuesday meme originates from The Broke and The Bookish. Check it out and consider taking part too!
This meme is a weekly top-ten list category. I'll try my best to follow this weekly, so yeah! Keep checking back, and make sure to go to The Broke and The Bookish where this awesome idea is from!
Top Ten series I'd like to start but haven't yet
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder According to my friends, these could almost be better than the Uglies series, and since that is my second favourite series of all time, I HAVE to read Poison Study. Plus, I heard there's a girl who climbs and jumps from tree to tree like Rue (via my friend @ Books to Dream).
- Divergent by Veronica Roth I know... GASP! I still haven't read these. They just haven't been my number one priority, and it seems there is always I book I want to read instead.
- Legend by Marie Lu All my friends who have Legend and Prodigy are obsessed, and I see no reason why I wouldn't be either.
- Mazerunner by James Dasher As I said in one of my previous Top Ten Tuesdays, I find maze and game world books to be really intriguing, so I think I'd love the Mazerunner.
- Ingo by Helen Dunmore My friends loved these, and I think I would too, however I'm just hoping that I didn't wait to long, because by now they might seem slightly juvenile to me, but I plan to read them anyways and see for myself.
- Narnia by C.S. Lewis By now these will probably be easy reads for me, but I absolutely adore the movies, and usually books are better than their movie versions, so I want to see if this is true in this case! Yay for Narnia :)
- Peeps by Scott Westerfeld His Uglies series was phenomenal, and so I really want to read something else he has written, but not Leviathan, so I am excited to read Peeps because it sounds really cool and suspenseful and unique and all that good stuff.
- Gone by Michael Grant These are supposedly really good, so I'll be sure to get around to them some time, though they aren't a top priority for me right now.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass Super excited for this one! The summaries sound really interesting, even though its not the type of plot I'd normally go for, but its so unique and with a really quirky twist in comparison to other similar books. Plus, I actually love the covers, even though I hate most photo covers, especially those with pretty girls in dresses.
- The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick My friends love these, and I think they would be great to read when I need a break from deep, intense stories.
Smiley face :)
Subscribe to my blog because that would be awesome :)
Hope you enjoyed and will continue to enjoy this post, my blog, and life :)