The Top Ten Tuesday meme originates from The Broke and The Bookish. Check it out and consider taking part too!
This meme is a weekly top-ten list category. I'll try my best to follow this weekly, so yeah! Keep checking back, and make sure to go to The Broke and The Bookish where this awesome idea is from!
Top Ten books at the top of my Spring 2013 TBR List!
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline I've been super eager to read this for quite a while, and a new copy arrived at the library, and it is super insanely amazingly preciously pretty and new :)
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young This one has been in my bag nearly all of 2013, but I can never get myself to start, but hopefully I'll get around to it soon, as my friends all loved the book.
- Shine by Lauren Myracle My friend and I won a beautiful brand new copy of this from a library contest, and I am really interested to explore a piece by Lauren Myracle.
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder My friends are crazy about this series, and so I figure I kind of have to give it a shot, because I'll probably love it too. And it sounds really unique compared to the common YA trends lately.
- Legend by Marie Lu Like a lot of the books here, my friends say this book is amazing and a must read, and so I don't see any good reason not to read it :)
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel I still haven't seen the movie because I've been waiting to read the book, so I should probably get around to reading it soon :P
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher This is one I am personally quite intrigued to read because I generally really cherish books that actually have deep meaning and a real message, as I am otherwise not a huge fan of modern realistic.
- Wintergirls by Laure Halse Anderson Same reason as above.
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab A fairly new release, so I'm really just waiting until my reading line up is open, and most importantly, when it comes in from the library (its on hold...)
- Beautiful Creatures I really want to get this one read so that I can then see the movie, sometime...
Subscribe to/follow my blog (please) because that would be awesome :)
Hope you enjoyed and will continue to enjoy this post, my blog, and life :)