Sunday, January 06, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (Dec. 25)

Yes, I know this one should have been nearly two weeks ago, but whatever...




The Top Ten Tuesday meme originates from The Broke and The Bookish. Check it out and consider taking part too!

This meme is a weekly top-ten list category. I'll try my best to follow this weekly, so yeah! Keep checking back, and make sure to go to The Broke and The Bookish where this awesome idea is from!

This week was a freebie, since it was on Christmas. I'm doing it now, and yes, I know Dec. 25th was nearly two weeks ago, but whatever...


December 25th
Top Ten (fiction) Books/Series that Started My Reading Obsession
*These are mainly books I read when I was much younger

  1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  2. Daisy Meadow's Rainbow Magic fairy books (Rainbow Fairies, Weather Fairies, etc.)
  3. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
  4. The Frog Princess series by E.D. Baker
  5. Once Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
  6. Wings by E.D. Baker
  7. Ramona series by Beverly Cleary
  8. Fudge books by Judy Blume
  9. The Glass Castle by I'm not sure who...
  10. More books that I can't remember because of course there were more put my memory isn't good enough for that.
I'll post descriptions/explanations eventually. Sorry, I'm in lazy mode right now....

Anyways, subscribe and comment and I hope you love literature too!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!