Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Reading Update (Jan. 22)

I'll make this a quick one...

I finished Ten Miles Past Normal a day or two ago. I really didn't know what to expect before I read it, but it turned out to be quite an enjoyable read with really sweet messages and an empowering storyline. :)

Now that I'm done that book, I've began Blood Red Road. I'll probably read the second, Rebel Heart after, and then I think I'll do Divergent (I know, I feel ashamed not to have read it yet) and Insurgent. Then probably Son of Neptune, as it just came in from the library. Or I might read that before Divergent. Idk.

Anyways, have a wonderfully awesomely amazingly superbly fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :D Check it out: http://thebookbanner.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Check back soon for my post in response to this! Your awesome!

      Delete

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!