Saturday, January 05, 2013

Hi

Well, it's been two weeks.... I'm back now, and that means the posts will start up again! In fact, I plan to start two special weekly things: "Thoughts on Thursday" and "Motivation for Monday".

"Thoughts on Thursday" will be a meme that anyone can participate in. Basically, I'll post a subject or prompt, generally an element commonly found in books, and then I'll post my thoughts on the subject, and you can do the same. The prompts/subjects will be specific and easily debated/discussed, so participate every Thursday :)

"Motivation for Monday" will be a weekly post I'll do every Monday, where I post something I find, make, do, or think that relates to a book I love! Every week will bring something innovative, creative, and motivational for those dreaded Mondays. A common one I'll do is ukulele playing, which is inspired by Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli!!!

Hopefully these sound interesting, and hopefully they'll turn out interesting, so make sure to check back lots! In fact, the best way would be to subscribe!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! I am looking forward to "Thoughts on Thursday"! Those sound fun, and I will definitely be participating when I can. Thursdays are a super busy day for me, but I'll try my best to do these. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) They might come late some weeks due to my own thursday super busy schedule, but whatever

      Delete
  2. I would love to see a "Thoughts for Thursday"! I would love for you to post one, as you haven't yet. Do you plan on continuing Motivation for Monday and Thoughts for Thursday?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!