Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reading Update (Dec. 19)

As promised, another reading update! Last night I finished Palace of Stone, the sequel to The Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. It was awesome, and unlike sooooo many other books, the ending was awesome, and very heartwarming too :) Sad that the book is over, but happy to have read it :)

Obviously that means it's time for a new book! Tonight I'm going to pick up two books, the first being Cutters, which is the second graphic novel companion to the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. Secondly I'm getting The Spirit of Christmas, which I'll read after Cutters. And after that, I plan to read A Christmas Carol, which is a classic that I am super excited to experience!!!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!