Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reading Update (Dec. 18)

Well... partially for my own good, I have decided to start doing reading updates on my blog so that y'all  can know what I'm reading, ask questions about what I'm reading, suggest books, get book suggestions, etc., etc. Anyways, pretty much I'll just have a post when I start and/or finish a book. So ya! Hope you enjoy! And how about... you subscribe... then you'll be able to keep updated with everything awesome @ Books As Wings!

Anyways....
Here you are...

Well! Recently, I finished reading Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli, which is really, really awesome, and I think even better than the prequel, Stargirl.

After a tiny period of not deciding what to read, I now am reading Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale, the sequel to Princess Academy. In fact, I'm almost done it! So keep checking back for a new reading update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!