Saturday, November 24, 2012

Reading Update

Soo... Yesterday I finished The Declaration by Gemma Malley, which was an intriguing book with a very fresh concept. I'll probably do some sort of challenge for it, but not a review. Coming to the end of one book means... You guessed it, the start of a new book! This time around I'm reading A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass. In my previous post, you may have noted that we have to read and review a book and review it off of someone else's reviews. For my first review of this type, I have chosen A Mango-Shaped Space! I'll be analyzing Alex's thoughts on the book (http://colourmeinspired-alex.blogspot.ca/2012/09/a-mango-shaped-space-by-wendy-mass-book.html)

So yeah! Keep checking back for more posts, and hey, how 'bout you subscribe and do something awesome! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!