Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hunger Games Tag

It bugs me how long its been since I made a decent post. So here we go. Time to get blogging :P.
What you are about to read (yes, you are going to read it. and all of it, too.) is a tag by Aura at Aura's Book Box on Youtube with questions about the Hunger Games. I'll also give credit to my friend over at loveliterature713.blogspot.com, as she did this tag and was the one who inspired me to do it to! So, yeah! Hope you enjoy :)
*Spoilers galore*


Peeta or Gale?
.... I've never liked this question. Is "nobody" an option? I mean, really, Peeta is just too good and practically in a helpless daze, and Katniss always does the work. Gale's awesome. That is, until Mockingjay, when he becomes the biggest jerk after. Every action of his in the final book made me crazy because he became so arrogant and all. And of course, we can never forgive him for Prim's fate. In the end, I'll go with nobody. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Gale, because he is much more brave and adventurous.

Effie's crazy style or sweet and simple like Cinna?
Definitely Cinna. Sorry Effie, but what you wear would give me a headache if I was stuck with your style day after day. And I value comfort, and, oh Effie, you fail in that category. Cinna's style is just so much more natural, down-to-earth, and has that personal flair to it, even if it is simple. But maybe don't set me on fire. I could live without that :P

Life in the Capitol or slug it in the Districts?
Yeah, the Capitol is safe and you live luxuriously and get what you want, but to be honest, the style and society of the Capitol disgusts me. District life seems more real, and like an actual adventure and true life. Sorry but I just couldn't live life so poshly in the Capitol. It. Would. SUCK. Go District 12!

Bread from District 12 or stew from the Capitol?
This is a no brainer, as I LOVE fresh, homemade bread. Besides, although stew and meat are both awesome, I'm not a huge lamb fan. And aside from all that, I'd rather support the District society than the posh Capitol life.

Katniss's archery skills or Cato's knife fighting abilities?
I'd love to say both, but still I have a defiant first choice: archery! Even before reading the books, I thought archery was awesome. My grandparents live in the country and have a bow, so I've actually done archery multiple times. I suck at it. Like, really suck. But still, I love it :P. When reading the books, I was like OMG I WANT THOSE NINJAA SKILLS. If you think about, archery has such a stronger use. Both long and short range. Effective and easily replenished. Ninjaa.  

Peeta's gift of camouflage or Rue's gift of tree-climbing?
TREE CLIMBING. I am already an avid tree climber. Like, tree climbing is one of my favourite hobbies. Literally. So if I had the skill to jump from tree to tree and climb like the ninjaaest ninjaa like Rue, I would be absolutely thrilled. Besides, if you really needed these skills in a real scenario, camouflage takes time and resources, and so tree-climbing is a much better option. Climb a tree. Be a ninjaa. (that should be my motto :P)

Become an Avox or get stung by a tracker jacker?
No speech. No importance. No adventure. No self. Sounds like a pretty horrible life, and so I'm going to go with tracker jacker sting, as the effects would be terrible but luckily they wouldn't last forever. Let's just hope I don't end up like Glimmer...

Join forces with the Careers or run for the Hills?
You will never see me joined up with the Careers. Never. I'd be betraying myself. So be prepared, Hills, I'm running for you :P

Who's cuter? Prim or Rue?
Ok, Prim's cute and pure and embodies innocence, but really, that's it. Rue, she's a ninjaa alongside who unbeatable cuteness! The methods she thinks up and the way she pursues them are just so smart and go along with her spunk that make her a truly cute, loveable character.

Run for the Cornucopia or run for the Hills?

Now this question definitely should allow a compromise. I'm not stupid enough to hunt through the Cornucopia, but am I going to leave without grabbing anything? NO! Look how much that backpack ended up helping Katniss! I'll definitely take a thing or two, but after that, it's the Hills for me. Death isn't my friend :P


Well, that's that and I hope you enjoyed it!!! Feel free to tag me or share tags you've heard of or done because I'm sure I'd love to do them to!
Oh, and subscribe to my blog 'cause followers are ninjaas!
:P
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Although I disagree with somethings, great tag! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!