Thursday, November 01, 2012

A Day in the Life of... Trella!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE reading sections in magazines or whatever that are "days in the life of ___", and have a schedule or something similar. So... I decided to do something similar. In this video, I put myself in Trella's shoes and explain bit about her daily life. In case you're wondering, she's the protagonist of the book I just read, Inside Out.



Music: "Threat" from the Cirque Du Soleil production Ka'. Composers: Martín Lord-Ferguson & René Dupéré

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I must say, I had a lot of fun making it!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool, Julia! Love it...even if I haven't read the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it :). You should read the book!

      Delete

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!