Friday, October 19, 2012

Reading Update

So, just yesterday, I finally finished the Life As We Knew It series by Susan Beth Pfeffer! Over the past couple weeks I went through the adventures of Miranda and Alex in Life As We Knew It, The Dead and the Gone, and This World We Live In. Although I don't plan to review these books, you can look forward to a book comparison between the first two!

Now that those books are done, what am I reading now? I've started Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli, a short but intriguing book which is followed by Love, Stargirl, which I will read next!

2 comments:

  1. Just curious, but why is the "y" in "by" bolded? I am really excited to read that trilogy! However, I have so many books I plan to read and so little time! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a reason y the y is bolded? Hahaha lol! Punny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!