Saturday, September 29, 2012

Relate to a Character

It's been a while since I posted one, but my entries for the library challenge still aren't over! Here's one about what character(s) I relate to a lot:

I can really relate to both Hermione (from Harry Potter) and Katniss (from the Hunger Games). To start, I am intelligent just like Hermione, and I can't settle for less than 100%. I take pride in work, and see its importance. Also like Hermione, I am very determined and have my mind strongly set. I don't like to break rules, but if I see a good reason why I must, then I do what I've got to do. Hermione and I also share the quality of being somewhat socially awkward, but at the same time, very bold. I can also strongly relate to the time Hermione punches Draco in the face. Those are just the largest reasons, as there are also many, many more ways that I relate to the wise Gryffindor. Now on to Katniss. Like Katniss, I'm very bold and have my goals clear. A lot of people who have only watched the movie and not read the book don't realise that it actually doesn't describe Katniss as being especially pretty, and it is rather the person she is deep down that makes people like her. Essentially, she is on fire (girl on fire). I relate to all of that. I am also a deep thinker like Katniss, and we both question ourselves and our choices a lot. Overall, however, the person that I relate the most to is ME, because I am one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!