Monday, September 03, 2012

Imagine - Drawing

Hey there! Once again, I'm posting what was an entry in the library challenge at my local public library! Although I have changed a few things since posting it for that, I have here my literature inspired drawing. All that had to be done was draw anything that was literary: a character, book cover, setting, scene, anything! I decided to compile my overall love of books with this very rough sketch of "Imagination". Out of the books comes three characters: Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen (After winning the 74th Hunger Games), and a fairy, which could be just a generic fairy, or a fairy from one of my favourite books, Wings. In addition, I have phrases and images to go along with the "Imagine" theme. Presenting, my very rough sketch (don't judge)...
"Imagine"
rough sketch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!