Tuesday, September 04, 2012

100th Page, 100th Word

Yet again, I have a post that originated as an entry for the library challenge that I have been talking about. For this entry, I had to flip to the 100th page of a book, scan the words, and stop at the 100th word on that page, and record that word. Of course, words like "the", "and", "because", and "for" aren't very intriguing, so a range of a word or two away from number one hundred was acceptable too. Letting my obsession take over, I obviously had to do Harry Potter! Therefore, I went through all 7 books and collected their 100th word on the 100th page!


2 comments:

  1. I love this challenge! Can you perhaps create another 100 word/page collage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try my best! Probably for the Uglies/Pretties/Specials/Extras series. Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!