Friday, August 31, 2012

Books to Read

This is my Booket List! As the name suggests, this is a bucket list of books I want to read! The list is always growing, and of course I may forget some, but maybe this will give some insight into what I want to read. Oh, and by the way, these are books that I would read if I had them right now. That means that if there is a much more mature book that I don't want to read until I'm a fair bit older, I won't put it n the list. Enjoy!
(Not in order)
  1. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (I can't wait for it's release! Harry Potter was unbeatable, so I can imagine anything else by Rowling will be amazing)
  2. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
  3. Ingo by Helen Dunmore
  4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
  5. The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
  6. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
  7. The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
  8. The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
  9. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  10. Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz
  11. 39 Clues series
  12. the Matched series
  13. Divergent/Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  14. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  15. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
  16. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  17. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  18. Black Beauty
  19. Narnia series
  20. Gone With the Wind
  21. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
  22. Adventures of Tom Sawyer
  23. Treasure Island
  24. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm
  25. Island of the Blue Dolphins
  26. Esperanza Rising
  27. The Misadventures of Maude March
  28. The rest of the Anne of Green Gables books (I've only read the first)
  29. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Rigg
  30. Hugo
  31. Life of Pi
  32. The Mysterious Benedict Society
  33. The Penderwicks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for acknowledging my blog and love of literature!